How Do You Spell "Thug?"

How Do You Spell "Thug?"

Saturday, February 6, 2010

RETRACTION and APOLOGY

Well, for only the 53rd time this decade (HEY, WAIT A MINUTE, THE DECADE IS ONLY 37 DAYS OLD!) I'm wrong.  I think my wife says more often, but she doesn't read this blog.

Anyway, the last post about Mme. Obama's scopious staff of assistants and baggage-handlers contained a few flaws:  apparently previous First Ladies have also had entourages nearly as all-encompassing as Mme. Obama, though not nearly so well-paid.  how easy it is to spend taxpayers' money when they aren't watching, and, in the case of President-pro-tem Obama, even when they ARE watching.

At any rate, I normally do a better job of fact-checking, and I appreciate reader Liz who set me straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it coherent and Clean: my Mom reads this blog.

Blog Archive

Followers