How Do You Spell "Thug?"

How Do You Spell "Thug?"

Thursday, April 8, 2010

"And I Quote..."

"Health reform is an income shift. It is a shift, a leveling, to help lower income, middle income Americans."  Senator Max Baucus, Democrat.

"This [Obamacare] is a form of redistribution." Former DNC Chairman Howard Dean.

"I think when you spread the wealth around, it’s good for everybody." Barack Hussein Obama, 2008.


Karl Marx  proposed that his new (communist) economic system, which called for redistribution of wealth, was more equitable.

If it TALKS like a duck, and it WALKS like a duck, and it FLIES like a duck, and it LOOKS like....well, I'm sure that even my liberal readers can connect the dots here.  but just in case:
copyright WarnerBros.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it coherent and Clean: my Mom reads this blog.

Blog Archive

Followers