How Do You Spell "Thug?"

How Do You Spell "Thug?"

Saturday, July 10, 2010

I'M AN AMERICAN CITIZEN...

I'm an American citizen, and I must show my "approved" ID whenever I am:
1. Asked for it by the police, whatever their reason.
2. Making purchases on my department store credit card.
3. Keeping a doctor's appointment.
4. Filling out a credit card or loan application.
5. Applying for or renewing a driver's license, fishing license, hunting license, or passport.
6. Applying for any kind of insurance.
7. Filling out college or employment applications.
8. Donating blood.
9. Obtaining certain prescription drugs.
10. Making debit-card purchases, especially if I'm "out-of-state."
11. Cashing any check.
12. Collecting a boarding pass for any airline or train travel.
13. Re-entering my native country from Canada!!!!

I'm sure there are more instances, but the point is that we citizens of the USA are required to prove who we are nearly every day!

Why should illegal aliens in this country be exempt !!!!!

Why shouldn't we guard our borders as closely as every other country in the world does ?

GO ARIZONA !!!   
You begged for soldiers to secure the Border, and Obama the Obtuse Organizer sent lawyers to sue you for UPHOLDING FEDERAL LAW!!  
The term "Moron" is wholly inadequate. 



Hat Tip: JOG, USA Ret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it coherent and Clean: my Mom reads this blog.

Blog Archive

Followers