How Do You Spell "Thug?"

How Do You Spell "Thug?"

Thursday, July 22, 2010

RA-A-ACIST !!!

I have a problem:  apparently, I'm a racist, at least according to current definintions:
I have long found myself to be attracted to blonde, blue-eyed females over all other alternatives such as any-colored-eyed, hairy males.  Just look at the record:   my wife of 25 years is a blue-eyed blonde.  Several of the women I dated before marriage were also blondes and blue-eyed, with the occasional redhead and/or brunette thrown into the mix. 
Nary a stableboy, however.  Nor an illegal alien, so I must REALLY be racist. 
Only one is a professing Democrat: this must be a partisan issue.
Never dated a Muslim woman:  I'm therefore a religious  bigot/zealot.
Never dated a police officer:  anti-authoritarian.
Never dated a different species: not eco-friendly/earth-friendly.
Never dated a paraplegic:  anti- "special-needs citizens."
Never dated another man:  OBVIOUSLY homophobic.  See "religious zealot" above.

How can I continue to live like this?  Perhaps I can get help from the Federal Bureau of Intrusion or some such Nanny-state program.

How about you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it coherent and Clean: my Mom reads this blog.

Blog Archive

Followers