How Do You Spell "Thug?"

How Do You Spell "Thug?"

Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Two Faces of "O"

2003:  "I happen to be a proponent of single-payer, universal health care."
2009:  "I have not said that I was a single-payer supporter."

2007:  "I've been fighting alongside ACORN...all my career."
2009:  "I didn't even know that ACORN was getting a whole lot of Federal money."

2008:  "Under my plan, energy prices would necessarily skyrocket."
2009:  "The 10-year cost of  Cap-and-Trade to the average American would be about the same as
           a postage stamp-a-day."

2008:  " I will shut down... Guantanamo Bay Detention Center."
2010:  " Today, I have directed the military to keep Guantanamo Bay Detention Center open..."

2009:  "We will not raise taxes for those making less than (insert random dollar figure here)."
2011:  "We will remove 'Tax Expenditures' for most..."

Just so you're clear, Mr. Obama believes that any tax rate less than 100% is solely due to the government's largesse toward you, since everything in America actually belongs to the government, at least your stuff does; keep yer damn hands off his stuff!  

I surely love Big Brother, how about you?


As Marx* once questioned, "Who are you going to believe, me or your own two eyes?"  
*That was Groucho Marx, not Mr. O's fave, Karl.

For even more, go to:
http://www.nelsonguirado.com/index.php/asymmetric/2008/07/09/comprehensive-obama-flip-flop-list

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it coherent and Clean: my Mom reads this blog.

Blog Archive

Followers