How Do You Spell "Thug?"

How Do You Spell "Thug?"

Sunday, September 18, 2011

"ANGRY VOTERS"

My partner-in-criticism (which is, at least according to attackwatch.com, tantamount to a class A felony) Mr. Brent Bozell, has come up with a delightful "Emperor's New Clothes" swipe at the tax-fully infatuated Obama Administration, called the "Angry Voters Game."  Play it here:


                                            http://www.gamesforamerica.org/

The best course of action against an egomaniacal narcissist is lampoon:  they HATE that.  :-)))

Twitter #attackwatch with your "helpful" tweets, as did fellow blogger Dick Meyers:


"Bless me #AttackWatch for I have sinned. I have muttered naughty words about our Dear Leader 9 times & have doubted his divinity a few times"


It is to Laugh.

-neonleon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it coherent and Clean: my Mom reads this blog.

Blog Archive

Followers